World record and first poetry translated into : English, cheyenne, iroquoian, papuan, zulu, with radio and singer voices.
French original version
French love poem
I'm looking for people, willing to record them, in reading the translation of the poem, which is in their mother language!
The image of the woman of this short poem was impossible to translate, but the idea of the reflection was possible !
Even if it loses rhythm and rhymes in most of translations, with the mirror idea, my love poem is totally International.
I would, that with every translation, she flies away, in the stomach of eternity, there where take refuge the evaporated words!
Researchers have participated to translate this short love poem.
International radios and singers lent their voice to say it in their natal language.
With altogether more than 350 idioms, you will find: - The interpretation, adaptation, translation, in the dialect or language, of your girlfriend.
- Love poems, mirrors of the original, translated in the languages of west Europe.
- The translation of my poem to say to her "I love you" in american and amerindian languages!
- Some small love poetries in languages, of Africa, and middle east.
- Translations in languages of India, Asia and South Sea Islands, and regional languages of Europe,.
- Don't forget the version of the love poem in the languages of the former soviet union!
- Surprise her with the best of the translations, in rare languages maya, hieroglyphs, coptic... without forgetting to do her to smile, with the poetry of poetic entertainments in constructed languages!
If you have others translations to send to me, i should be very happy
Copyright © National Library of France.