I'm looking for translations, corrections, and audios in your mother language! Breton proverb: Beware of imitations!
If this little poetic essay, loses rhythm and rhyme in some languages, the mirror idea makes it quite international. The reflection of the woman, of this very short poem, was untranslatable, but the idea of the reflection was! This image is eternal!
I would that with each translation, it flies away, in the stomach of eternity, there where, take refuge the evaporated words!
Whether you are poet or not, i hope that you will enjoy these four short verses, translated in "all languages". It's a world record!
Be curious, about all these words and audios, in languages, that you certainly never heard, but don't forget the french original!
- Researchers have participated to translate this short poetry.
- International radio stations and singers, have lent their voice to say it in their native language.
- Many anonymous, have brought their stone to the building, and have helped me, to realize this little poetic project.
I say little, because nothing is great, and all remains to be constructed.
Poetry is a moment that one captures. It writes, it flies away to disappear and no longer matter, and then reborn in another form. My little poem "the poets" tries to sum it up.
When it was possible, I also added information on all these languages, sometimes on the ethnicities which speak them, and on the literature that they generated.
To understand the specificity of these four small verses, see the French version, which is totally novel! It is the first participatory poem! If all these translations, are a very original poetic act, their number, mask an other originality, that surpasses them.
With almost 412 idioms, you will find:
- The version in the language, the dialect or the talk of your love ... there is necessarily one that will echo to her!
- Love poems, mirrors of the original, translated in the languages of west Europe.
- The interpretation, the adaptation you need, to tell her an Amerindian "I love you"!
- Some small love poems in African, papuan, indonesian, filipino and middle east languages.
- Translations into the regional languages of Europe, and those of India, Asia and Oceania.
- Let us not forget the version of the love poem in the languages of the former Soviet Union (ussr)!
- Surprise your lover with the best of ... and do her smile with poetic amusements and planned languages!
- Other texts and poems translated: "the Poets" and "a perfume l'interdit", are available in reading.
If you like these four little lines translated, don't hesitate to promote them, by creating links, on your blogs, and social networks!
If you have others translations to send to me, i should be very happy!