Poetic work of a french poet. A love poem translated: hieroglyphs, mayan by researchers.
World record and first poetry translated into : English, cheyenne, iroquoian, papuan, zulu.
I'm looking for translations, corrections, and audios in your mother language!
If this little poetic essay loses rhythm and rhyme in some languages, the mirror idea makes it quite international.
The reflection of the woman to whom this short poem is addressed was untranslatable, but the idea of the reflection was! This image is eternal!
Even if it loses rhythm and rhymes in most of translations, my mirror idea is totally International. I would that with each translation, it flies away, in the stomach of eternity, there, where take refuge the evaporated words!
Whether you are poet or not, this site, for a world record, is dedicated to you.
Researchers have participated to translate this short poetry. International radio stations and singers have lent their voice to say it in their native language.
Many anonymous people have brought their stone to the building, and have helped me to realize this little poetic project. I say little, because nothing is great, and all remains to be constructed. Poetry is a moment that one captures.
It writes, it flies away to disappear and no longer matter, and then reborn in another form. My little poem "the poets" tries to sum it up.
With almost 400 idioms, you will find:
- The version in the language, the dialect or the language of your love ... there is necessarily one that will echo to her!
- Love poems, mirrors of the original, translated in the languages of west Europe.
- The interpretation, the adaptation you need, to tell her an Amerindian "I love you"!
- Some small love poems in African, papuan, indonesian, filipino and middle east languages.
- Translations into the regional languages of Europe, and those of India, Asia and Oceania.
- Let us not forget the version of the love poem in the languages of the former Soviet Union (ussr)!
- Surprise your lover with the best of ... and do her smile with poetic amusements and planned languages!
- Other texts and poems translated: "the Poets" and "a perfume "l'interdit"", are available in reading.
You like this site, and these four little lines translated, so do not hesitate to promote it by creating links on your blogs and social networks!
If you have others translations to send to me, i should be very happy