I'm looking for translations, corrections, and audios in your mother language! Breton proverb: Beware of imitations!
If this little poetic essay, loses rhythm and rhyme in some languages, the mirror idea makes it quite international.
The reflection of the woman, of this very short poem, was untranslatable, but the idea of the reflection was!
This image is eternal!
I would that with each translation, it flies away, in the stomach of the eternity, there where, take refuge the evaporated words!
Whether you are poet or not, i hope that you will enjoy these four short verses, translated in "all languages".
It's a world record!
Be curious, about all these words and audios, in languages, that you certainly never heard, and don't forget the french original!
- Researchers have participated to translate this short poetry.
- International radio stations and singers, have lent their voice to say it in their mother tongues.
- Many anonymous, have brought their stone to the building, and have helped me, to realize this little poetic project.
I say little, because nothing is great, and all remains to be constructed. Poetry is a moment that one captures. It writes, it flies away to disappear and no longer matter, and then reborn in another form.
My little poem "the poets" tries to sum it up.
If all these translations, are a very original poetic act, their number, mask an other originality, that surpasses them.
"La glace" (the mirror) is the first participatory poem!
To understand the specificity of these four small verses, don't forget to have a look on the French original version!
It is totally novel!
Whatever is your lover's language, "La glace" is her mirror!
And, with almost 414 idioms, you will find:
- The interpretation, the adaptation you need, to tell her an Amerindian "I love you"!
- The version in the language, the dialect or the talk of your love ...
One will echo to her!
- Love poems, mirrors of the original, translated in the languages of West Europe.
- Some small poems in, African, Indian, Papuan, and Middle East languages.
- Translations into the regional languages of Europe, and those of Indonesia, Philippines, Asia and Oceania.
- Let us not forget the version of the love poem in the languages of the former Soviet Union (ussr)!
- Informations about all these languages, and sometimes on the ethnicities who speak them, and on the literature that they generated.
- Other texts and poems translated: "the Poets" and "un parfum l'interdit", are available in reading.
Surprise your lover with the best of ... and do her smile with poetic amusements and planned languages!
If you like these four little lines translated, don't hesitate to promote them, by creating links, on your blogs, and social networks!
If you have others translations to send to me, i should be very happy!